The National Institute of Game Development announced that attracting interested and capable individuals and teams in the field of game development at the Growth Center for Game Development.
According to the public relations of the National Computer Games Foundation, after several years, the National Computer Games Foundation has established a support organization called the " MarkazeRoshd; The Growth Center of Game Development Technology Units " to support independent game developers in the country.
Due to this support, the National Gaming Institute has announced that it will deploy interested and capable individuals and teams in the field of gaming in order to develop this center and connect talented teams to the gaming industry.
This call has been published with the aim of developing the Game Development Center, empowering game developers, and connecting talented and skilled teams to the game industry.
In this call, we try to provide the conditions for the participation of volunteers from all over the country in the growth center of game development with a new look at attracting game developers.
The most important support services of the National Computer Games Foundation for developer teams are:
1. Allocate free work space to game developer teams
2. Infrastructure support such as internet, computer, required software, etc.
3. Support for receiving booths in exhibitions held by the Foundation or other events related to the gaming industry approved by the Growth Center
4. Weekly specialized mentoring services in order to produce optimal games
5. Possibility of communication with specialized investors in the field of game development and introduction of produced games to this network
6. Provide conditions for receiving economic projects from game industry activists to be handed over to technology teams based in the growth center (MarkazeRoshd)
7. Guidance on the establishment of the company to the technology units located in the center and the entry of these companies into the ecosystems of knowledge-based and creative companies
8. Facilities for introducing technology units to "convergent" structure services
9. Possibility of establishing cultural institutions by technology units located in the center if the required conditions are met
Expert and capable can apply individually to attend the growth center (MarkazeRoshd).
These individuals will become members of one of teams by completing personal information and sending a resume to the e-mail specified in the application form, after negotiating and evaluating the core of mentoring.
The accepted teams will enjoy technical, artistic, design, product management and advertising mentoring.
The process of deploying a team to the post-growth stage is shown in the image below:
It should be noted that the location of the accepted teams of The Growth Center of Game Development is located in the building of the National Computer Games Foundation, first floor, of the National Game Institute, but in addition, until the end of the pandemic, the accepted teams will enjoy of cooperation, activity and virtual mentoring.
For more information and to submit a request form, visit here; you can also read more about the details of The Growth Center of Game Development here.